Tuesday, December 06, 2005

College Culturals & Job

In 2 days, our college cultural event for the year starts (each department, and each sub-organisation inside MCC has a separate one too). 3 days it be. Frankly, it's the first college-held culturals I've gone for this year, having missed everything else due to one reason or the other so I am really looking forward to enjoying this one to make up for all the missed chances.

Anyway, I'm still half-heartedly looking for a job because I could use an alternative source of income, my allowance barely covering all my expenses.
One easy way of making money seems to be to do what Tech Support staff generally do.
Format a drive and then charge Rs. 200 for that. Easily done. Now, anyone need their computer fixed?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

There are too many people who call themselves tech support and format hard disks.

Sell your brother into slavery for some cash.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home