Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Additional blogs I post on

I also post on a few other blogs. Here they are:

1. XENDX: xendx was a blog Marc and I started that was intended to post about bloopers in print and stuff like that. We haven't posted there in a while.
2. Loquor: The latest one I'm posting on, this is just an amalgamation of the good old days when we were back in school and stuff was stuff.
3. Mindfault: Marc's first blog. This is where it all began. This is where he started his plan for World Domination.
4. George Files: Did I make a typo in choosing the subdomain for this blog? No I didn't. There's a story behind it, but never mind. I changed the name for the new blog. This is where I post most often.

That's all. It was good to be back. For a couple of seconds. Then I started yearning for Wordpress again.

4 Comments:

Blogger vijay said...

Link me up in ur blog dude :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger PI said...

there isn't a problem with your other blog, is there? cause i can't open it for some reason (tis prolly my screwed up computer, but just asking)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Roshan George said...

I, um, have, um, ulterior motives for this particular post.

The only places worth reading are here and to a lesser extent at this place where I just collect junk.

PS: Thanks for dropping by :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Roshan George said...

Umm, second link also has 'explicit language'.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home